Lawyers from our extensive network are ready to answer your question

Immigration Questions

Filter by

Im not sure what you mean by, " case is still pending in court." But, if you entered the U.S. legally, are married to a U.S. Citizen then yes you can still apply for adjustment of status even if you a ...Read more

If she entered the U.S. with a visa then yes she can adjust her status and should apply for a green card as soon as possible.

If your husband is seeking a temporary stay in the U.S. only, then the appropriate visa would depend on the nature and purpose of his trip to the U.S. If your husband is interested in U.S. Permanent R ...Read more

See more Immigration Questions

Updates on Leadership Changes at the CBP

On April 25, 2017, President Donald Trump nominated Randolph D. “Tex” Alles to be the new Director of the United States Secret Service [PDF version]. Although the Director of the Secret Se ... Read more

Marriage in Mexico

Marriage in MexicoIf you want to get married in Mexico, there is nothing legal or technical stopping you from doing so; but you will need to plan ahead and get a few documents together, fill in a few ... Read more

Senate Confirms Rod Rosenstein as Deputy Attorney General

On April 25, 2017, the United States Senate confirmed Rod Rosenstein as the new Deputy Attorney General by a vote of 94-6. Rosenstein will replace Dana Boente, who had been serving as Acting Deputy At ... Read more

Miami Asylum Office Moving to New Location

On June 5, 2017, the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) announced that the Miami Asylum Office is moving to a new location on the weekend of June 9, 2017. Accordingly, the Miam ... Read more

USCIS, IRIS, Records Division to Deploy National File Tracking System…

I received a news alert from the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), Immigration Records and Identity Services (IRIS), Records Division. The alert states that the IRIS is sched ... Read more

See more  (1015 Blogs on Immigration)

Get Professional Help

Find a Immigration lawyer
Practice Area:
Zip Code:
How It Works
  1. Briefly tell us about your case
  2. Provide your contact information
  3. Connect with local attorneys

Talk to an Immigration attorney

We've helped 85 clients find attorneys today

How It Works

  1. Briefly tell us about your case
  2. Provide your contact information
  3. Choose attorneys to contact you