Immigration law is the name given to the branch of law that covers US citizenship, loss of citizenship, and the admission and removal of aliens.

Legal immigration involves immigrants such as persons seeking a permanent residence card or "green card," and non-immigrants, persons seeking temporary entry to the U.S.
Have a Immigration Question?
It’s Free & Easy.
Top Contributing Lawyers
Attorney - New York
34 Answers, 7 Legal Topics
Attorney - Florida
30 Answers, 15 Legal Topics
Attorney - New York
30 Answers, 1 Legal Topic
Attorney - New Jersey
22 Answers, 10 Legal Topics
Attorney - Massachusetts
22 Answers, 2 Legal Topics
Attorney - New York
19 Answers, 4 Legal Topics
Attorney - Illinois
15 Answers, 5 Legal Topics
Immigration Law Firms
In Seattle, WA change location

Seattle, WA
(206) 331-4161 | Contact Now

Seattle, WA
(509) 392-8767 | Contact Now
State *