> Discuss Your Legal Issue > Ask a Lawyer > Immigration > how can I get an illegal immigrant deported

how can I get an illegal immigrant deported

1 Answers. Asked on May 15th, 2013 on Immigration - California
More details to this question:
They were deported before and came back illegally and are tryin to become a us citizen and are lying about being in Mexico
Answers Showing 1 out of 1
David Troy Cox at Cox Esq
Licenced in MO
Answered on May 16th, 2013 at 3:25 PM

There is no provision in the law allowing a private cause of action to deport someone.  You should report what you know to the local Immigration and Customs Enforcement office.

Report Abuse
Regardless of your situation, U.S. immigration law can be confusing. Are you seeking to come to the United States for pleasure, business or to attend school? Do you want to stay here just temporarily, for a longer period of time or live here permanently? Are you a permanent resident or seeking citizenship? If you want to come to the United States, immigration lawyers can help determine your eligibility for various types of visas and guide you through the application process. If you've already arrived in the United States, an immigration attorney can determine whether you're eligible for permanent residency and if you can bring family members into the country to live with you. Immigration law firms can also work with individuals who have entered the country illegally, overstayed their visas or violated the conditions of their visas and are facing removal or deportation proceedings.
Have an Immigration Question?
It’s Free & Easy.
Ask a Lawyer
Top Contributing Lawyers
Mark Tischhauser, Esq.

Attorney - Florida

318 Answers, 20 Legal Topics

Patrick Johnson

Attorney - Tennessee

234 Answers, 43 Legal Topics

Michael D. Siegel

Attorney - New York

139 Answers, 26 Legal Topics

Michael E. Fiffik

Attorney - Pennsylvania

112 Answers, 21 Legal Topics

Lori Nevias

Attorney - New York

102 Answers, 35 Legal Topics

Bruce Robins

Attorney - New York

94 Answers, 8 Legal Topics

R. Sam Price

Attorney - California

91 Answers, 13 Legal Topics

Immigration Local Law Firms  
In United States change location
Please select state Update
Jason Karavias, Esq. Attorney at Law

Pittsburgh, PA

| Contact Now

Jack Boos, P.C.

Peoria, IL

| Contact Now

Gardner & Mendoza, P.C.

Virginia Beach, VA

| Contact Now

Do It Yourself Legal Forms

Popular Forums