Immigration law is the name given to the branch of law that covers US citizenship, loss of citizenship, and the admission and removal of aliens.

Legal immigration involves immigrants such as persons seeking a permanent residence card or "green card," and non-immigrants, persons seeking temporary entry to the U.S.
Have a Immigration Question?
It’s Free & Easy.
Top Contributing Lawyers
Attorney - Ohio
14 Answers, 5 Legal Topics
Attorney - New York
10 Answers, 6 Legal Topics
Attorney - Nevada
10 Answers, 3 Legal Topics
Attorney - New York
10 Answers, 1 Legal Topic
Attorney - Indiana
8 Answers, 4 Legal Topics
Attorney - Colorado
7 Answers, 2 Legal Topics
Attorney - Arizona
6 Answers, 4 Legal Topics
Immigration Law Firms
In Ashburn, VA change location

Loudoun Co., VA
(703) 297-8442 | Contact Now
State *