> Discuss Your Legal Issue > Ask a Lawyer > Immigration > How to move to USA? im son of us citizen!

How to move to USA? im son of us citizen!

1 Answers. Asked on May 07th, 2017 on Immigration - Florida
More details to this question:
Hey! There is alot of complicated information so im kind of lost! So im unmarried son over 21 years old and my Dad was born and raised in Usa and he is US citizen and my grandparents are also! I am Finland citizen and i was born and raised in Finland! Now im little bit older and i would like to move to Florida when i graduate from school (im studying pharmacy). My dad filled and sent I-130 for me but im wondering what is visa bulletin and do i have to wait for 7 years to have my visa available or what does that mean? :O how long do i have to wait to get visa? and what kind of options do i have?
Answers Showing 1 out of 1
Answered on May 08th, 2017 at 10:15 AM

The Visa Bulletin is published monthly by the U.S. Department of State and outlines the wait times for the various family-preference categories, as well as employment-based preference categories. A link to the May 2017 Visa Bulletin is below:

Have you done an assessment of whether you might qualify for Derivative Citizenship based on your parents + any time you may have spent in the U.S.?

Report Abuse
Regardless of your situation, U.S. immigration law can be confusing. Are you seeking to come to the United States for pleasure, business or to attend school? Do you want to stay here just temporarily, for a longer period of time or live here permanently? Are you a permanent resident or seeking citizenship? If you want to come to the United States, immigration lawyers can help determine your eligibility for various types of visas and guide you through the application process. If you've already arrived in the United States, an immigration attorney can determine whether you're eligible for permanent residency and if you can bring family members into the country to live with you. Immigration law firms can also work with individuals who have entered the country illegally, overstayed their visas or violated the conditions of their visas and are facing removal or deportation proceedings.
Have an Immigration Question?
It’s Free & Easy.
Ask a Lawyer
Top Contributing Lawyers
Mark Tischhauser, Esq.

Attorney - Florida

315 Answers, 19 Legal Topics

Patrick Johnson

Attorney - Tennessee

220 Answers, 44 Legal Topics

Michael D. Siegel

Attorney - New York

180 Answers, 26 Legal Topics

Anthony John Van Zwaren, Esq.

Attorney - New Jersey

103 Answers, 19 Legal Topics

Mr. Max L. Rosenberg

Attorney - Connecticut

69 Answers, 33 Legal Topics

Bruce Robins

Attorney - New York

65 Answers, 9 Legal Topics

Lori Nevias

Attorney - New York

63 Answers, 26 Legal Topics

Have a legal question?
Get answers from local attorneys.
It's free and easy.
Ask a Lawyer
Do It Yourself Legal Forms

Popular Forums